All 64 art Reviews

G9 G9

Awesome work, mate! Linework and coloring are great

VacantVirtuoso responds:

Thanks Gustavo, glad you like it.

Naya (it's a trap!) Naya (it's a trap!)

Beautiful lighting and colors.

11h53 11h53

The lighting in this is freaking awesome, Cairos. That right leg in particular has amazing depth to it. Nice job, man.

Harley Quinn by TheJettyjetshow Harley Quinn by TheJettyjetshow

This looks great! I think you should upload a higher resolution version though, the detail and color is really suffering from the low res.

something cute something cute

Very cute C:

Silly Girl's Workout! (+Topless) Silly Girl's Workout! (+Topless)

She shouldn't lift with her back, haha.

Coloring and lines feel great as usual, pose feels a bit unrealistic and a little bit stiff. Nice work on the rest, though, keep it up!

Too many runaways eating up the night Too many runaways eating up the night

Nice job! I only find the shade in her fingers to be a bit odd.

I have to ask, is this traditional or digital art?

Dance On Their Graves Dance On Their Graves

That is a very, very cool pose, nice work!

Tohru chibi Tohru chibi

Really cute! The only thing I think you could have done better are her hands.

Please resize your drawing next time, or convert it to a jpeg before posting, it's huge! Hard to look in detail.

Keep it up! Would love seeing more of these.

lilHeart responds:

Thank you very much! ah, well the hands...it is pretty hard to make pretty hands for chibis but i'll try harder next time! ^v^
Oh, and I am so sorry about the size hahaha. I needed to make it in a bigger size so it would fit the requirements for putting it on different merch, but I didn't think it through when I posted here. I should've saved it separately as jpeg too and posted that. ^^''
Thank you for pointing that out, I'm gonna take that into consideration for the next ones. xD

Witch! Witch!

Awesome work, mate. This is definitely one of my favorites. Looking forward for more streams!